A comprehensive, highly personalized, and accessible 36-page illustrated report that allows each person on the team, and the team as a whole, to understand how they scored on the assessment and how to interpret their individual and team results. The profile includes an introduction, a section devoted to each of the five behaviors, a summary of the team’s strengths and challenges, tips and suggestions, and a roadmap to help teams create an action plan based on their results.
The Five Behaviors Model is used to help team members learn to work together more efficiently and effectively and become a more cohesive team. A productive, high-functioning team:
- Makes better, faster decisions
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage
- Is more fun to be on!
This is an on-line profile. An email link will be sent with information to access this product.
* Please note: The original version Powered by Everything DiSC styles for communication and collaboration is available as the default option for this product. There is also a version of The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Powered by All Types. This version utilizes The Five Behaviors framework but now combines it with All Types, an assessment specifically designed for teams who prefer to use personality-indicator tools based on Carl Jung’s theory of psychological types, like the MBTI® instrument. If you wish to buy All Types version, be sure to change the default before adding to cart.